Sunday, February 6, 2011

Dear Krispy Kreme,

I know that it is very difficult to eat a dozen hot doughnuts and then do anything, let alone run 2 miles.  How do I know this, you ask?  Because me and my bestie did the "Krispy Kreme Challenge" (minus the running) long before anyone in Raleigh had the foresight to raise funds for charity or create a fancy website.  There is photographic evidence of our endeavor, possibly somewhere in Philadelphia.  And I hope it remains there safely guarded in the Tiger's house.

Anyway, when we do the Outback Steakhouse Challenge at the end of May, you are welcome to be one of our corporate sponsors.  You can reach me here.  And if you know any of these guys, just go ahead and forward this letter to them because we're going to need some cheerleaders too.

KThanks,
L

2 comments:

  1. For the record, we only ate 11 doughnuts each. It was a tie. And neither of us threw up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's the most important part- WE,I mean THEY, held all 11 doughnuts in, they're probably still digesting : )

    ReplyDelete